Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: UFC 77

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    UFC 77

    For those who watch it, who are your picks to win?

    Alan Belcher vs. Kalib Starnes (Starnes by Submission rd 1)


    Eric Shafer vs. Stephan Bonnar (Bonnar by Dec.)


    Alvin Robinson vs. Gorge Gurgel (Gurgel by ref. stoppage rd 2)


    Tim Sylvia vs. Brandon Vera (Vera by submission rd 1)


    Rich Franklin vs. Anderson Silva (Franklin rd 3 ref stoppage)

    Let's hear everyone else's.
    crack is whack

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 77

    starnes
    shafer
    gurgel
    vera
    silva
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 77

    I agree with your winners. Would love to see Franklin KO Silva though. Vera will one day soon be HW champ IMO.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 77

    Starnes
    Bonnar
    Gurgel
    Vera
    Silva

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 77

    Silva and hopefully Vera.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 77

    I don't really like to make predictions. I still do sometimes though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    I think Franklin has worked hard at improving his game in the clinch. I just hope he has worked with the right people. Could be a tough fight either way.

    I like Vera....I won't be surprised if Sylvia K.O.'s him.

    Gurgel should win as he usually should win, yet he finds new and more unique ways to lose. Who knows....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mom4x's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2007
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 77

    All might go the distance IMO.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UFC 77

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't really like to make predictions. I still do sometimes though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    I think Franklin has worked hard at improving his game in the clinch. I just hope he has worked with the right people. Could be a tough fight either way.

    I like Vera....I won't be surprised if Sylvia K.O.'s him.

    Gurgel should win as he usually should win, yet he finds new and more unique ways to lose. Who knows.... </div></div>

    Silva is no [censored] on the ground.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •